EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
We hope you had your breakfast a while ago, because this might make you puke.
It’s a picture of all-round eejit Justin Bieber and his pal Khalil Sharieff nibbling on the nipples of a dancer at a party in LA.
RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The acting community is reeling from the news that respected actor Philip Seymour Hoffman died from a suspected drug overdose yesterday.
Hoffman was found dead in his rented New York apartment at the age of 46. Hoffman had struggled with addiction in his early twenties and had relapsed in the past couple of years. (NYT)
Ian McKellen posted an emotional tribute on Facebook while others tweeted their sorrow at his death:
Niall Horan of the Mullingar Massive has reached 17 million followers on Twitter!
The One Direction heartthrob celebrated by watching the rugby AND the Superbowl last night.
He tweeted “C’mon Ireland” before coming to this realisation:
84.5k RETWEETS! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?
And the rest of the day’s celeb dirt:
- Paul McCartney ate pizza and looked bored at the Superbowl (Buzzfeed)
- Meanwhile Leonardo DiCaprio kicked it with some homies (there’s no way we can pull that off, is there?) and Aaron Paul signed balls (Daily Mail)
- Kevin Jonas of The Jonas Brothers is daddy to a little girl (People)
- Look at Sean Penn making a face at Charlize Theron‘s son. Morto (Suri’s Burn Book)
- Oh, just David Beckham ziplining in a vest and pants (Daily Mail)
Miss any of last week’s Dredges yiz DOPES?! Here they all are>