BONO HAS REVEALED that U2′s new album, which they’re working on right now. might be called 10 Reasons to Exist.
It’s one of six titles being bandied about, but it’s the one Bono chose to reveal during an interview with The Sun newspaper.
It got us thinking, what might be U2′s ten reasons to exist? What’s keeping them going?
10 Reasons to Exist
1. U2 might finally find what they’re looking for
2. Somebody might call their baby The Edge
Frank Gunn/The Canadian Press/Press Association Images
Ian West/PA Wire/Press Association Images
Yui Mok/PA Archive/Press Association Images
Darren Calabrese/The Canadian Press/Press Association Images
4. Larry Mullen might reveal the secret to eternal youth
5. Adam Clayton and Naomi Campbell might get back together
We’re rooting for you guys (OhItsThe90s)
6. U2 might play at Slane again
Chris Bacon/PA Archive/Press Association Images
7. Bono and Cher’s son Chaz Bono might become best friends
Vince Bucci/AP/Press Association Images
8. Dublin City Council might do more of this
9. Bono’s daughter might win an Oscar
Sean Penn and Eve Hewson at a screening of This Must be the Place in Cannes (AP Photo/Francois Mori)
10. Larry Mullen might finally get to be in the front
Ibrahim Usta/AP/Press Association Images
Jeff Christensen/AP/Press Association Images