EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
‘It was me. I drank my own wee, and I’m sorry.’ (Chris Pizzello/AP/Press Association Images)
#URINE TROUBLE: Ke$ha drank her own wee. Basically just because someone told her it would be good for her. And it’s all on film, and it’s going to be in a new documentary about herself.
I was told drinking my own pee was good, I was trying to be healthy. Somebody tried to take my pee away from me and I said, ‘That is mine!’ So I snatched it up and took a chug and it was really gross, so I don’t do it anymore.
#HARRY STOIC: Floppy-haired hunkette Harry Styles is now a philosopher. That’s because he met pop-thinker-in-chief Alain de Botton at a party, and they had mad chats about you know, the universe and stuff.
Afterwards, philosopher-prince Harry tweeted:
So I mean, he is obviously a smart guy. His last tweet before that was:
#FERRELLER: We love Will Ferrell. Everyone loves Will Ferrell, right? And we love him even more after he appeared at an LA basketball game, posing as one of their stewards, with a nametag reading “Ted Vagina”.
He was then forced to boot Shaquille O’Neal out of the arena. Righteous.
#ADELE: Remember that photo of Adele shouting at Chris Brown, after Chris Brown sat out Frank Ocean’s standing ovation like a douchebag? Remember how the world thrilled at her righteousness?
Well it was all a lie. A LIE.
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Steve Martin only went and became a dad aged 67. (Celebuzz)
- Keira Knightley is banned from screens for being too gosh-darn attractive. (The Sun)
- One Direction’s Valentine’s playlist is approximately the same as your mum’s CD collection. (The Sun)
- Katy Perry and Rihanna aren’t BFFs anymore, because Katy Perry knows Chris Brown is a numpty. (Mail Online)
- Kate Upton got frostbite on her boobs. (The Sun)