DOES ANYONE TRULY appreciate the pain of the younger sibling?
You do. Yes, you do.
1. Having to wear hand-me-down clothes for your entire childhood
Even the cool stuff is totally worn out before you get to wear it.
2. Getting mercilessly beaten up
Over. And over. And over.
3. Finding millions of photos of your older siblings, but none of you
And if you are in any, you’re an afterthought.
4. Being called by your siblings’ names, in descending order until they get to you
5. Oh, and being treated as the baby for your entire life
Even when you’re 30/40/drawing a State pension.
6. Your youthful innocence and trusting nature being repeatedly taken advantage of
7. Endless comparisons to your siblings
And you can never match up.
8. Always being last to do all the fun stuff
9. Because by the time it comes to you, your parents have kiiiind of stopped caring
10. Being pressed into service as a dress-up doll
Source: Smyths Toys
11. And your siblings ganging up on you, always
But don’t worry. No matter how many times you’re on the losing end…
… the thing about being the youngest is…
… there will always be time for revenge.
Hurray for younger siblings!