AH WIKIPEDIA, WHAT would we do without you. A world of information at our fingertips, proving us right in arguments, filling a college essay yet to be written…
But considering that literally anyone can edit a page, sometimes slight ‘anomalies’ pop up.
All we know, is that this would never happen on Encarta.
1. Jazz up the dull stuff
An insightful scholar made this revision in 2009. Fair point.
2. This edit should be a permanent fixture, really
3. Define, ‘reality’
A bold, deep statement to be making in 2010.
4. The truth behind some of your favourite actors, revealed
Gary Oldman is a what?
Well at least he’s not a velociraptor like Jeremy Renner. Watcha gonna do bout it brah?
5. That explains everything
6. OH THAT’S how you get Pinkeye
Fans of Judd Apatow’s Knocked Up will get the reference. The rest of us, will retch.
7. Sepp what Blatter?
This one wouldn’t be too bad, only the FIFA president was later called it when presented the Order of the Companions of Oliver Reginald Tambo. AWKWARD. Another lesson in relying on Wiki for research.
8. Some weren’t intentionally vicious
9. Of course, Nick Cage had to appear
10. Why did they call those hills that?
Makes sense, when you think about it.
11. Someone thinks highly of Emma Stone
It’s entirely possible that this is indeed factual.
12. Foiled again
13. WOOP WOOP
14. The real role of drummers within a band
Strangely, it has since been deleted.