IT’S JANUARY, IT’s midweek, payday is still a long way away and Christmas is an ever-distant memory.
However tomorrow is Wednesday, aka hump day, and here’s a few steps you can follow to make it better…
1. Remember that tomorrow is Wednesday, and not Monday
“Only three more sleeps til Friday” AP Photo/Denis Farrell
2. Remember that Britney made it through…
3. Remember that you probably won’t be wearing this to work tomorrow:
4. It could be worse, it could be Sunday night:
5. It might snow…
Well, it might snow a bit on mountains in the east, but you never know
“What are you looking at?” (Flickr/Creative Commons/David Wiley)
6. Remember that they’re making an Anchorman 2:
7. Remember that these three are pals:
Chris Radburn/PA Wire
Now, sleep well, don’t hit yourself in the face with your phone, and we’ll see you tomorrow.
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVE!