TINA FEY AND Amy Poehler have once again been asked to host the Golden Globes after last year’s ceremony was received extremely well by critics.
The two queens of comedy were offered the opportunity to make a return visit, but according to Deadline.com, they only agreed to do it last year as a once-off.
This is aside from the fact that they’re both extremely busy, with Fey selling two high-profile comedy projects to Universal while Poehler is still riding high on the success of Parks and Recreation.
As the Globes aren’t a huge commitment, there’s still potential here. Here’s why it should, nay, NEEDS, to happen.
1. These gas moments from last year
2. They can rap
The GGs need more rapping. Here they are doing Kevin the mathlete’s sick rhymes from Mean Girls.
3. We need more moments like this at the Emmys
4. While they’re still amusing in the audience, it’s just not enough
5. It’ll all go smoothly, because…
6. They might do their Palin/Clinton impression again
7. They’re not afraid to call out the drunks in the audience
8. There’ll be more promos like these