IT’S HAPPENED, EVERYONE. Let’s just be honest with ourselves.
Here’s how you know:
1. You have considered turning the heating on, but told yourself ‘It’s too early’
2. You have had this exact interaction at least once
3. Those shoes you bought, thinking the summer would last forever, have started to seem a bit ridiculous
Source: autoreverse tiramisù
4. Even the spiders are coming indoors for warmth
5. Weather news stories have been replaced by politician news stories
And yet somehow, ‘silly season’ hasn’t ended.
6. Your Twitter timeline looks a bit like this
7. This song now seems pleasantly nostalgic
Can’t watch the video? Try here.
8. You have had an actual conversation about needing to wear a warm coat
Because you’re in Ireland and it’s important to discuss these things.
9. This has happened
10. And getting up this morning seemed even worse than usual.
When you realised it was Monday AND cold AND dark.
Still, at least you can light the fire soon!