IT’S THE WEEK that school children have been dreading and parents have been counting down to (in solidarity with them, of course).
For those who are going to school for the first time, everything is new. For those who are older (and on Twitter), things are a little bit different. But no less daunting.
So how to handle it? The Daily Edge has combed through Twitter to bring you eight essential lessons on how to manage the tragic end to the summer:
1. Don’t think about it too much
2. Do your best not to let things get out of proportion
3. Try to find a productive outlet for any destructive urges
4. Every cloud, right?
5. Focus on the little things. Wait, no – DON’T focus on the little things.
6. If things get really desperate, a celebrity may be able to help
7. Don’t listen to this guy
8. DO listen to this girl
- Paul Hyland contributed to this piece