EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, the Daily Edge rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
#AM I SEX-YEW-ALLL: So Ryan Gosling could have been a Backstreet Boy. That’s according to AJ (rocking coolest shades ever above), who said he and Ryan lived in the same building back in the heady days of the Mickey Mouse Club.
So let’s take a moment out from envisioning Ryan in this kind of scenario, and dig into the detail. Apparently when the Backstreet Boys started getting big, Gosling tried to reach out to AJ… who DIDN’T RETURN HIS CALLS. (TMZ)
AJ has now come crawling back, saying he wants Gosling to join the group. It’s TOO LATE, AJ. Your glory days are over.
Anyway, here you go. You’re welcome:
How Ryan Gosling would have looked as a Backstreet Boy. Sorry, Howie. (Images: PA)
#I KISSED A GIRL: Miley Cyrus was only dropping the hand on Harry Styles the other day. Now she’s at it with Katy Perry. The woman’s celebrity appetite is insatiable. A tryst with Taylor Swift can only be days away.
#BEYONCÉ: Fresh from dropping $200,000 on Blue Ivy’s first birthday – oh, and releasing the first new Destiny’s Child track for eight years – Beyoncé has released a new documentary all about herself.
Because she’s got FEELINGS too, dammit. “My goal was independence,” she says, as if we didn’t know.
Anyway, she gets up all close to the camera with no makeup on (it’s SO CANDID) and shows us the sonogram of Blue Ivy in her belly. So now.
#WHOOPS: Helen Flanagan (her off of Corrie and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here) could probably do with a few driving lessons.
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Kian Egan from Westlife ate 180 oysters in 15 minutes. 180! (The Sun)
- Demi Moore is dating another young man. (Mirror)
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt possibly had sex on Celebrity Big Brother, before fetching “a handful of tissues”. EW. (Radar)
- A scene from Lindsay Lohan’s new movie (the film where she has a foursome) has been revealed. (YouTube)
- And here’s Cora from Downton Abbey (aka Elizabeth McGovern) singing a song about cows: