HE ACTS. HE cries. He runs. He drives a Bentley. He wears Madonna’s gloves.
There is almost nothing that Ronan Keating doesn’t do in his latest solo offering. Except that growly-singing thing of his, he doesn’t do much of that in the ‘NOT-autobiographical’ Fires, his first song after a bout of writers’ block. We feel you, Ro-K.
It is recommended that viewers watch right through to the end to experience the most masterful of the man’s acting exploits.
Welcome back, Ro-K (can we make that name happen?).
A commenter had the following observations after watching the video, and we enjoyed them so much we thought we should share*. Take a bow Chris Dunphy:
- He could do with a dab of Oil of Olay: Ro-K is starting to age rapidly.
- His bathroom tiles are nice – I wonder where he got them.
- All the stage-school angst and over-emoting in the world won’t make us feel sorry for you – not while you’re nipping around in a Bently that would wipe out a lottery win.
- The video producer seems to have been a little squeamish about including fire to illustrate fires.
- The song is vaguely tolerable in a “was-that-in-the-Eurovision?” kinda way.
*With a slight edit, for taste purposes.
Previously: Ronan says ‘shorry’ and wins back his wife >