Source: Yui Mok
FOR SOME, NEW Year’s Eve is a time for hope. A time to look at what we have, and what the future may bring.
For others, it is a harder time. These are some of those others.
1. This person with a phobia of clocks
2. This person who dislikes fireworks
3. This person whose personal nightmare is giant shiny balls
4. This philosopher
5. This person with an inconveniently large amount of money
6. This person with too many friends
7. This person tormented by inconsiderate grammar users
8. And this person with a Gandhi problem.
What’s YOUR favourite reason to hate New Year’s Eve? Share your spleen in the comments.