INSTEAD OF ASKING your friend/relative/co-worker/dog on the street if they’ve seen the new episode of Breaking Bad… did you ever stop to think that maybe they’ve never seen it?
As a wave of Walt hysteria breaks over Twitter and the internet let’s pause to be at one with those who are baffled when someone roars:
Or those who can’t understand why you now end every sentence with “bitch” or “yo”:
And those who look bewildered when you suddenly look panicked, stick your fingers in your ears bellowing “NO SPOILERS!”:
We’re talking about these people….
1. The guy who is really starting to doubt himself
2. This guy who just wants Twitter back to normal
3. This guy who has been burned by BB fans too many times
4. This guy who’s been publicly humiliated
5. This person who’s so far out of the loop he can’t SEE the loop
6. Beau the Dog
7. This guy, who has his reasons
8. This lonely girl
Tell us, are you a Breaking Bad virgin? Are you feeling marginalised? Let us know, we’re here to help*
*except for one hour a week, when we’ll be watching the new episode of Breaking Bad