EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, the Daily Edge rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
#KIMYE: Kim Kardashian is pregnant with Kanye West’s baby. Yep, the rumours were true.
Kanye made the big announcement at a concert in Atlantic City over the weekend. Always the class act, he asked the crowd to “make some noise for my baby mama”. Then the world went crazy.
Since he broke the news, the Kardashian Klan have been tweeting up a storm. Half sister Kendall Jenner wrote:
while Khloe kept it short and sweet:
Obviously we’re extremely excited for what is likely to be the silliest-named celebrity baby this side of Mariah Carey’s gaff.
But we hope they put in a bit of practice with the accessories first – Kourtney Kardashian and her fella Scott Disick were snapped having serious trouble putting a pushchair together in Beverly Hills yesterday. (Daily Mail)
Also, here’s what Kanye wore on stage in Atlantic City. His kids are going to have the best dressing-up box EVER:
#BABY-OFF: Not to be outdone, Jessica Simpson is also pregnant. And she’s gone one better by tweeting a photo of her sizeable bump sporting a bikini… with the caption “Bumpin’ and Proud”.
Your move, Kimye.
#THE ROCK: The Rock is a great guy, right? He posted a photo of himself as Santa, and has the most terrifying legs we’ve ever seen. And as if that wasn’t enough, the former wrestler – known to his mammy (we assume) as Dwayne Johnson – went and did this:
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Justin Bieber has a ridiculous new tattoo. (Instagram)
- Harry Styles tried to go visit his gurlfwiend Taylor Swift, but forgot his passport. (Mail Online)
- Liam Gallagher threw some serious shade at Mumford and Sons. (The Sun)
- Lindsay Lohan definitely isn’t doing Celebrity Big Brother, OK? (TMZ)
- Jodie Marsh wore the most inappropriate Santa bikini ever. Kids, avert your eyes. (Buzzfeed)