“I give NO f**cks!” (Matt Sayles/AP/Press Association Images)
#CHRIS BROWNED OFF Chris Brown doesn’t care what you thought about his terrorist Halloween costume, ok?
The singer (who’s due in Dublin soon) told an LA radio station that it’s nobody’s business who he dressed up as.
It’s f**king Halloween! It’s a motherf**king Pagan holiday. We dress our kids up as Satan, demons little goblins and all this other sh*t. Get over it people!
You just keep digging Chris. Here’s a shovel.
# JUSTIN A FERRARI The Biebz was on a day off yesterday, according to his Twitter account, and he decided to spend it joyriding, the pup!
Justin Bieber was pulled over by police in West Hollywood at around 6.30 yesterday evening in a white Ferrari, and got a ticket.
We can make some kind of super-tenuous link between this incident and his break-up with Selena Gomez, and about how the speeding incident is a symptom of his heartache and anger at the world, or we can just look at this picture of him needing to do his small toilet:
Buuurstin’ (Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)
#ZIP IT UP AND START AGAIN Twink will be on the Late Late Show this Friday talking about her new book Unzipped.
She was in Limerick yesterday talking about her return to panto, and she said the book is going to “ruffle a lot of feathers”. (Irish Daily Star)
She’s also revealed that she ‘bedded a ski hunk’ on a family holiday in order to get back at her husband for having an affair (Irish Sun)
A national treasure (Photocall Ireland)
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- One Direction are going to star in their own 3D movie, directed by… er… Morgan Spurlock (Irish Daily Mirror)
- Louis Walsh has had another go at Cheryl Cole and her Girls Aloud pals, saying their reunion tour shows that they “must need the money” (Irish Daily Star)
- Tamera Mowry-Housley (one of the Sister Sister twins) had a baby… a boy called Aden John. Step up Tia! (People)
- Tory MP Nadine Dorries ate some lab testicles, a camel toe and an ostrich anus on telly last night. So dignified (Irish Sun)
- Mariah Carey is too much of a diva to change nappies, according to her husband (Radar Online)