EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, the Daily Edge rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom. Here’s The Dredge.
#DOWN UNDER Brian (née Bryan) McFadden and Vogue Williams might be married now, but Brian’s ex Delta Goodrem hasn’t completely disappeared from his life. Vogue hinted via a tweet a few days back that Goodrem was “fake” for seemingly discussing her past relationship with the Westlife singer via the medium of her songs. (The Australian)
Now it’s Brian that’s getting involved, telling a Delta fan via Twitter to “get a nutritionist” after Vogue’s comments caused anger online. The tweets have since been deleted. Where would we be without Brian and his drama? (The Irish Daily Star)
#NICKELSMACKDOWN So we know you’re probably all still reeling from the news that Avril Lavigne is engaged to Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, but her ex-husband and Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley (‘Whibley’… tee hee) is possibly still smarting from the news. He and new girfriend Ari Cooper dressed up as the pair for Halloween (Hollywood Reporter) but they were subjected to a Kroeger smackdown after the Nickelback man took to Twitter to call them out (Toronto Sun):
Hey Deryck loved the costumes! We were going to dress up as you guys this year but all the parties had celebrity themes haha!
#PRETTY WOMAN Meanwhile Julia Roberts‘ actress niece Emma Roberts paid tribute to one of her aunt’s most famous roles by dressing up as… er… a prostitute for Halloween. (People)
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood is getting married again, to his 34-year-old girlfriend Sally Humphries. (Daily Mail)
- Now that Taylor Swift has dated a Kennedy, is she now getting cosy with that ginger rascal Ed Sheeran? (Mirror)
- Speaking of musical romances, Ellie Goulding and Skrillex‘s hook up has come to an end. Maybe the matching hairstyles were just a step too far? (Popcrush)
- Awkward alert! Kim Kardashian‘s first husband Damon Thomas (who?) is going to be appearing on the X-Factor with her sister Khloe. (Radar)
- One Direction’s Niall Horan of the Mullingar Massive is NOT going out with drama student Amy Green. Step down ladies! (Perez Hilton)