THERE WAS LITTLE of note in today’s announcement from the British Royal Family about its newest member.
St James’s House confirmed (again) that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting a baby. And that mum-to-be Kate is doing much better than she was earlier in the pregnancy.
But, here at DailyEdge.ie, we were able to glean much more information from the two-line statement.
1. The Baby will be born in July.
2. There is only one Baby. So, no twins for Kate and Will.
3. Baby will be third in line to the throne.
4. Baby’s star-sign will more than likely be Cancer (unless it is late and then Baby will be a Leo).
5. Baby’s birthstone will be a ruby.
6. You will not want to ‘awww’ at the pictures come July, but you will. Want proof? Practice on these images:
(AP Photo/Tom Hevezi,Pool)
We bet he’s actually saying “cootchie cootchie choo”. (Mark runnacles/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
7. Charles will be doty
(Image: John Giles/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
8. People in the UK will go batty. And there will be merchandise. In fact, they already have and there already is.
Commemorative mugs being produced at the Emma Bridgewater Pottery in Stoke On Trent. (Image: Rui Vieira/PA Wire/Press Association Images)
9. Harry will not be trusted with the babysitting.
Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP/Press Association Images